Make these festive cinnamon rolls for Christmas morning or a fun brunch leading up to Christmas.
Shop all the supplies HERE. Make these festive cinnamon rolls for Christmas morning or a fun brunch leading up to Christmas.
I love to use Annies Homegrown brand cinnamon rolls because they unroll easily which makes them easy to manipulate into shapes, and they taste homemade.
- Open the tube and remove the included icing packet. I fill a large glass with hot water and drop the packet into it. While you make the cinnamon rolls the icing will warm and thin, making it ready to apply.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Unroll a cinnamon roll. Starting at the top weave the roll in a tree shape making each row wider than the last so you are forming a triangle shape. Leave an inch at the bottom for the trunk.
- Place on baking sheet. Repeat.
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes. Remove from baking sheet.
- Immediately squeeze icing onto each tree, add sprinkles and top with an edible star.
Enjoy! If you try this recipe be sure to tag me in your photo on Instagram!
Shop the Ingredients: