Looking for an easy and fun St Patrick’s Day breakfast? Look no further! These St Patrick’s Day cinnamon rolls are perfect for a magical breakfast in March.
- Preheat oven to 375
- Take one cinnamon roll and unroll. Cut it in half and roll each half into a heart shape.
- Repeat so you have 3 hearts.
- Cut a piece of a roll for the stem.
- Push the heart pieces together and then place the stem at the base so it looks like a shamrock shape.
- Bake per package 13-17 minutes until golden brown
- Drizzle with icing and top with sprinkles.